The world is slowly undergoing a magical transformation where individuals are paying more attention to “natural” things. From foods to medications and cosmetic products, the world population is steadily showing more preference for natural products. The cosmetic industry is particularly revealing a trend where consumers have more confidence on natural oils, lotions and creams and so on. Among the most popular and trusted oils as far as skin care is concerned is the Moroccan Argan oil. As the name suggests, this wondrous oil is obtained from an Argan nut derived from Argan tree. The tree is found in southwestern Morocco.
It is more appealing to consumers who are struggling with premature aging- a common occurrence in recent years. Today, more than ever, people want to not only feel younger but actually, appear more youthful than they really are. Argan oil is commercially marketed as one of the natural oils with an incredibly rich source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins. The best testimonials come from the women of Mediterranean who have been using Moroccan Argan oil for many centuries. The oil has been a critical part of both their culinary delights as well as skin care. Over the years, it has performed miraculously positive transformation to the hair, nails and most importantly, the skin.
Products containing Argan oil can be used in numerous ways to promote a healthier and glowing skin.
- Face glow: A woman with a glowing skin becomes an object of envy by fellow women as well as men. Moreover, a healthy looking skin adds a person’s confidence levels. Of course, with so much confidence, it is impossible not to conquer the world.
- Bath and body oil: a few drops of the Argan oil can be applied directly to the skin. Better still, you may add a couple of Argan oil drops into the body lotion or bath. Apparently, it is also safe for use on babies. Pregnant women who are also struggling with stretch marks on the belly may use products containing Argan oil.
- A hydrating toner: if you already have a facial toner, you may add a few drops of this oil to it to not only hydrate but also tone your skin. Another alternative would be to buy a toner that contains Argan oil.
- Rejuvenation and Skin brightening: to your store-bought mask, add a few drops of Moroccan Argan oil. After wearing the mask for about ten minutes, always remember to rinse the skin using warm water.
- After cleaning your face in the morning or night, a few drops of Argan oil can be massaged directly to the face as well as the neck.
Typically, when your skin is adequately toned and moisturized, the process of aging is slowed down. If you want to utilize it as a serum, the night cream should be applied after the oil has been absorbed into the skin.